Format and Cost
We begin with an in-person diagnostic at our office, which lasts between 30 and 60 minutes depending on grade level. This diagnostic will be scheduled directly with you after we discuss your student’s needs and goals.
Our program is designed to be engaged in year-round and is structured as:
- 8 sessions over a 4-week period at our office
- sessions are scheduled twice a week and students meet with their tutor for 1 hour each time
- 30 minutes for math and 30 minutes for reading and writing in each session
- homework is assigned after each session
Each 4-week period is:
- $600 for 8 one-hour sessions
- invoiced prior to the beginning of each 4-week period
To ensure schedule integrity and consistency with the same tutor, we strongly recommend that the days and times of these sessions remain the same throughout the program.