Our Peer & Pro Tutors comprise the majority of our staff and tutor students in everything from 1st grade reading to linear algebra and organic chemistry. They possess raw brilliance but also empathize and communicate well.
One-to-one private tutoring is usually in a client’s home but may also take place in-office. No car is required for tutors who work out of our office just north of the Rice Village.
This position benefits from flexible hours and assignments. If hired, Tutors can decide when, how long, and with whom they want to work.
- If you’re interested in a full-time position, apply for our Assistant Editor positions.
- If you’re interested in a summer-only position, apply for our full time Tutor Writer positions.
We do not hire summer-only, part-time tutors or discuss applications over the phone.
We are hiring 2 part-time Assistant Managers (Saturdays) to:
- Proctor mock exams
- Fulfill client tutoring requests
- Provide support for invoicing
- Assure quality of lesson reports
- Support tutors’ administrative duties
These individuals must meet the same qualifications as our tutors. This is a part-time position that is scheduled for Saturdays from 10AM to 6PM.
We will leave this ad up until the positions are filled.
The Assistant Editor reports to the Associate Editor and participates in the creation, review, and management of educational instruction material for K12 test prep and core academic subjects:
- Edit instructional material from subordinate writers
- Write K12 science and math instructional material
- Assist in project management
While not required, the Editor may optionally tutor students in our office for additional compensation.
General Academic seeks a self-motivated, fastidious, and creative individual to write and edit content and help manage projects. They must have an interest in education, technology, and publishing.
The ideal candidate is very academically accomplished, a strong writer, and comfortable with K12 science including biology, chemistry, and physics plus be proficient in math through at least Algebra II but preferably calculus.
A college education is required, but no previous work experience is necessary.
Curiosity, creativity, and ownership are encouraged with every duty and role.
Learn more and apply on Indeed.