Maintenance Subject Tutoring
Sometimes generally referred to as “homework help,” maintenance tutoring is focused on ensuring students keep abreast with their classmates and don’t slip behind.
- We typically meet for two to four times a week for 1 to 2 hours to properly cover all subjects.
- Our tutors will help students get organized plus ensure they’re understanding the concepts.
Remedial Subject Tutoring
If your student’s grades are below where they should be, then let our tutors help.
Depending on the current disparity between reality and expectations, we typically meet with students between once and twice a week for one-hour per subject.
Enrichment Subject Tutoring
For the precocious student who wants to get ahead or is not sufficiently challenged in school, we can custom tailor a curriculum.
We typically meet with students once a week for one-hour per subject.
Small Group Subject Tutoring
We can arrange tutoring for small groups when the students are studying the same material. The most productive kind of group is when students are in the same class and generally at the same academic level. Group hourly rates depend on the number of students.
- Math – Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Multivariable Calculus, AP Calculus I, AP Calculus II
- Science – Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- English – Essay Writing, AP Literature, AP Writing and Composition
- History – AP European History, AP Human Geography, AP World History
- Languages – Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, French, Latin
- Computer Science
Our Latest News and Analysis
Like many Houstonians tired of being indoors and pleasantly surprised by the cool weather last weekend, I took to our [...]