According to CDC guidelines, there is “more risk” associated with “small, in-person classes, activities, and events.” The lowest-risk form of supplementary education is certainly remote, online tutoring. We cannot guarantee against the risk of Covid-infection. However, we will take significant precautions including:
- Participants are screened prior to meeting, and no one exhibiting covid-like symptoms is allowed to stay.
- Participants must wear face masks.
- Participants will only meet in outdoor or well-ventilated spaces, which allow for at least 6 feet of separation.
- Participants will be continuously reminded to practice good hygiene including frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Participants must pledge to take every precaution to minimize contact outside of the Pod’s “Covid circle.”